inspired by random and some not-so-random events and people in my life

Friday, September 02, 2005

Emergency Relief

Thank god for Teachers’ Day.
More band-aid moments to heal a hurt.

You’re not only a teacher
you’re a good friend to us all.
Thank you, my friends.

Your motivation and drive are the things that motivate me
to study and achieve.
I will remember to be
a good role model always.

When we don’t do our work
you don’t scold us.
You make us feel guilty
without making us hate English.
Emotional blackmail,
the teacher's ultimate weapon

Although you scolded me many times,
I don’t hold any anger against you.
I hope you will also not hold any anger against me.
Never would I do that.
Stay angry? I can't.
A softie, I am, inside.

Thank you for all your help and
the extra lessons you gave us
at Holland Village.
Oh it was really an excuse to
eat kfc
drink coffee
hang out with you guys.

And of these all, my favourite
Which moved me beyond tears.

Without you
I would still be lost in this world.
Ditto.
You give meaning to my life.
You all do.

With love, your teacher

2 Comments:

Blogger k said...

one more to your collection of "to my brilliant teacher". but this is from a teacher :)

a teacher also needs a friend. you were my band-aid this past weeks, you took my crap, held back my tears, hold the bucket while i melt, took care of the kids while i vomit from my roller coaster ride, bake cookies with me. you not only care for your students, you care for your teacher-friend.

thankyou, teacher.

9:57 PM

 
Blogger blobbes said...

I did what any friend would do, and you did the same for me. Bravo *clap clap clap*, my friend, bravo.

7:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home